• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: XINGYU
  • Model Number: ZB 180x200x2
  • After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • color: blue or yellow
  • molding speed: 1.3-1.5m/min
  • slab thickness: 180mm
  • slab width: 200mm
  • number of hole: 1
  • total power: 7.7kw
  • Certification: ISO9001

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details packed in tarpaulin.
Delivery Time within 10 days after received deposite.

 

 

 

Product Description

    Beam bending machine/fly ash brick making machine    

 

1. Description of Beam bending machine/fly ash brick making machine

Beam bending machine/fly ash brick making machine  is our special developed products as results of our engineers research, with which 60%steel material will be saved compared with traditional revolving die method .Efficiency can be improved 3 to 5 times compared with conical die method, these machine are easy for operation and conviennient for maintenance ,p products from these machines are in good quality ,smooth appreance and accurate in size.

 

2. Photos of the machine and the slab

 

 

 

 

 

3. Details of this machine

 

ModelSlab thicknessSlab widthNumbers of holeTotal powerMolding speed
150x150x2150mm150mm15.5kw1.3-1.5m/min
170x200x2170mm200mmsolid7.7kw1.3-1.5m/min
180x200x2180mm200mmsolid7.7kw1.3-1.5m/min
180x280x2180mm280mmsolid8.5kw1.3-1.5m/min

 

 

4. Producing process

a. Tensioning:

 

b. Prapare the material

 

c. Producing process:

 

 

 

 

 

Company Information

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

   

 

About Shandong Xingyu

 

Certificate

 

 

Our clients

 

 

 
FAQ

  

 

1. When did your company established?

XingYu machine is established in the year 1996.

 

2. Where is your company situated?

XingYu machine is located in ZiBo city, ShanDong province China.

You can arrive at Jinan airport by air, we will pick you up at Jinan airport.

 

3. What is your payment term?

You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.

Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.

 

4.After sale service:

We supply the technical supporting all the time.

We supply one year warranty for whole machine.

We supply free quick wear parts.

We supply low charge continue maintenance when warrenty is expired.

We supply free training to end-users.

 
Our Services

We can make different sizes according to the customers’ requirement.

 

Our goal is to become concrete precast component manufacturing equipment expert and lead the future of the prefabricated building materials machinery.

 

We sincerely hope that we jointly create a better future and win-win cooperation along with all customers at home and abroad on the basis of mutual benefit, friendly cooperation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
3 Transactions 220,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $99,000
Learn More