• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Condition: New
  • Type: Hollow Block Making Machine, Other Flooring
  • Brick Raw Material: Cement
  • Processing: Brick Molding Machine
  • Method: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
  • Automatic: Yes
  • Capacity: 1.2m/min
  • Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: XingYu
  • Model Number: HQJ80-600
  • Voltage: 380V 50HZ
  • Power: 5.5kw
  • Dimension(L*W*H): 2500*160081500
  • Certification: ISO9001
  • Warranty: 1 year
  • After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • colour: white and blue
  • machine dimension: 2400*1000*1300(MM)
  • slab thickness: 80mm
  • slab width: 600mm
  • Speeding of machine: more than1.2m/min
  • Producing capacity: more than 80m2/h
  • hole number: 7

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details in wooden case
Delivery Time within 10days after received deposite.


concrete block making machine
1. one machine for one size
2.Using dry concrete have high-desity.
3. Weld with alloy


Company Information

Initiator of pushing former

30 years manufacturing experience

Constitutor of the <Chinese Prestressed Concrete Hollow Core Slab Standard>



Product Description


HQJ80-600 concrete block making machine :




concrete block making machine producing process


1.materal prepare


2. producing process





Our Services


Long history, rich experience


 We are processional sales team



Packaging & Shipping



recognition from customers world-wide




1.When did your company established?

XingYu machine is established in the year 1996.

2. Where is your company situated?

XingYu machine is located in ZiBo city, ShanDong province China.

You can take plain to JiNan airport, we will pick you up in JiNan.

3.What is your payment term ?

You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.

Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.

4.After sale service:

We supply the technical supporting all the time.

We supply one year warranty for whole machine.

We supply free quick wear parts.

We supply low charge continue maintenance when warrenty is expired.

We supply free training to end-users.



We are ready, where are you ?

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
3 Transactions 220,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $99,000
Learn More