Automatically HQJ50-300 reinforced boundary wall panel machine

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $5,000-10,000 / Set | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
300 Set/Sets per Month
Port:
QingDao, China
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Condition:
New
Application:
make wall slab
Automatic Grade:
Automatic
Production Capacity:
1.2m/min
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
XingYu
Model Number:
HQJ50-300
Voltage:
380V 50HZ
Power(W):
2.2kw
Dimension(L*W*H):
2400*1000*1300
Weight:
2500kgs
Features:
Easy Operation
Certification:
ISO9001
Warranty:
1 year
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
colour:
white and blue
machine dimension:
2400*1000*1300(MM)
slab thickness:
50mm
slab width:
300mm
Speeding of machine:
more than1.2m/min
Producing capacity:
more than 80m2/h
hole number:
7
Type:
Other Flooring
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
in wooden case
Delivery Time
within 10days after received deposite.

 

 
Company Information

Initiator of pushing former

30 years manufacturing experience

Constitutor of the <Chinese Prestressed Concrete Hollow Core Slab Standard>

 
Product Description

 

HQJ50-300 reinforced boundary wall panel machine information:

 

Detailed picture of reinforced boundary wall panel machine :

 

 

reinforced boundary wall panel machine producing process

 

1.materal prepare

 

2. producing process

 

 

 
Our Services

 

 We are processional sales team

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

 

recognition from customers world-wide

 

 Become friends with our customer

 

 

 

FAQ

 

1.When did your company established?

 

XingYu machine is established in the year 1996.

 

2. Where is your company situated?

 

XingYu machine is located in ZiBo city, ShanDong province China.

 

You can take plain to JiNan airport, we will pick you up in JiNan.

 

3.What is your payment term ?

 

You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.

 

Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.

 

4.After sale service:

 

We supply the technical supporting all the time.

 

We supply one year warranty for whole machine.

 

We supply free quick wear parts.

 

We supply low charge continue maintenance when warrenty is expired.

 

We supply free training to end-users.

 

5.We need you confirm below information:

 

What kind of slab you want to make, wall panel, roof panel, lintel or?

 

Do you have exact slab size (slab thickness and width)? If not, pls tell us the slab span, we will give you suggestion.

 

Have you use this kinds machine before? Our machine is totally different from European machine, Pls don’t follow their instruction.

 

 

We are ready, where are you ?